VGC The Renascence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Begining Empty The Begining

Post  SelkieNinja Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/playnow?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Google&gclid=CLWqvMeGj5kCFQJ-xgodRGSfZg

This is an enjoyable game and I love this MMO if u sign on after u download the game go to world named Lailah.

the game has two sides Light and Dark most of the time the two don't get to meet but if you go into the warground front you can see the other side.

I am on the side of light and I am a ranger.
Marc is light and a twin swordsman

I will list the person, what side they are on and the class.

Last edited by SelkieNinja on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

https://vgcreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Begining Empty War!!!!!!!!!!

Post  SelkieNinja Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Here you can say a fight with someone on the other team or on the same team.
Show off how good you are or let them know you are sick of the crap they are saying.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Begining Empty Re: The Begining

Post  Overlord Magoo Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Aww! Come on, light? Why not evil. Dark is like 25x times better. They have cookies! And girls in skimpy clothes!

-Same server as Joey; I'mma be an Assassin, once I get it of course.
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 am

I love Dark but Sai - Kal is a Elf and the Dark don't have elf, and btw if people want to see each other you need to be on the same server.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 pm

i say dark i am! bwahahhaha i ish dark, lolz

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 am

Cool so then if we wanted to do a war between us I hope Chris joins light then if not I'll still win.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

SelkieNinja wrote:Cool so then if we wanted to do a war between us I hope Chris joins light then if not I'll still win.
eh... i think i'll end up siding with you joey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm

ishi-kun wrote:
SelkieNinja wrote:Cool so then if we wanted to do a war between us I hope Chris joins light then if not I'll still win.
You are light dude. By far. Joey And kursten are obviously light, and you are nothing but myself, Magoo and Chris are obviously dark so you default to the light, oh and joey, I will muder you if you delete this post, twice, because I'm going to murder you anyway and use your skin to build a tent, your intestines to make indoor plumbing your hairs, individually plucked while you're still alive and sewn together, as a towel and your bones to make into a hottub which I will then fill with your blood and non-excremental bodily fluids so Magoo Chris and I can relax when we're done obliterating your light-sided asses, oh and I'm going to make you watch while I make other things out of your friends.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Location : Waiting on Overlord Magoo, The Church of Magooglism, Magoogalopolis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Got it? ^^
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Lancer wrote:
ishi-kun wrote:
You are light dude. By far. Joey And kursten are obviously light, and you are nothing but myself, Magoo and Chris are obviously dark so you default to the light, oh and joey, I will muder you if you delete this post, twice, because I'm going to murder you anyway and use your skin to build a tent, your intestines to make indoor plumbing your hairs, individually plucked while you're still alive and sewn together, as a towel and your bones to make into a hottub which I will then fill with your blood and non-excremental bodily fluids so Magoo Chris and I can relax when we're done obliterating your light-sided asses, oh and I'm going to make you watch while I make other things out of your friends.
it appears where are gonna be even because am getting dennis to play to and he urged me to be a light person. my user is ishi-kun, am in the server that starts with the L and i swore i remember playing this game and my character getting deleted for some weird reason and i actually liked the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Brandon said he was gonna be dark and I think if Chris plays he will be light on the fact of the dual swords and if we need be I will take one you 4 with me and Marc. Oh and btw Nate Marc is gonna destroy you and everything you hold dear because you call him Kurstin.Enjoy you life while it last you pathetic beings I will enjoy killing you.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:44 pm

SelkieNinja wrote:Brandon said he was gonna be dark and I think if Chris plays he will be light on the fact of the dual swords and if we need be I will take one you 4 with me and Marc. Oh and btw Nate Marc is gonna destroy you and everything you hold dear because you call him Kurstin.Enjoy you life while it last you pathetic beings I will enjoy killing you.
joey, i'm a light elf ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:18 pm

SelkieNinja wrote:Brandon said he was gonna be dark and I think if Chris plays he will be light on the fact of the dual swords and if we need be I will take one you 4 with me and Marc. Oh and btw Nate Marc is gonna destroy you and everything you hold dear because you call him Kurstin.Enjoy you life while it last you pathetic beings I will enjoy killing you.
Yeah ok, and by the way, Chris is obviously dark, you know nothing about him at all if you think he would ever be light. Oh and even though you guys have a head-start we will still destroy you.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Lancer wrote:
Yeah ok, and by the way, Chris is obviously dark, you know nothing about him at all if you think he would ever be light. Oh and even though you guys have a head-start we will still destroy you.
you haven't started yet? nice....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 pm

ishi-kun wrote:
Lancer wrote:
oh, how can you add people?

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Magoo Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:48 pm

ishi-kun wrote:
ishi-kun wrote:
Lancer wrote:
oh, how can you add people?
Greetings you capitalist swinehunds! WE, THE WONDERFUL UNION OF FURY, SHALL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! THE TRUE POWER OF THE FURY WILL BE UNLEASHED! And you swine hunds, watch your backs, as I shall make sure your corpses shall litter and be used as mats!

Mark my words cowards, mark my words. One day, you will rue the day you dare decided to challenge us!
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 pm

any who, who's actually started this game here other than joey, me, and marc?

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

aww man Brandon I was hopeing we could be different classes damn I am an elf ranger, do you use claws or knives.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

right now i am using claws, but i wanna use double sword.

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 am

If you wanted dual sword you need to be human Man I kinda whould have liked it if you were an archer or mage but another twinbladesman is fine. Marc is a twin swordsman and I am a ranger with Knives, but anyways go ahead I am helping Marc level up so you are correct about the fact that us three are the only ones 'cept Matt.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 am

SelkieNinja wrote:If you wanted dual sword you need to be human Man I kinda whould have liked it if you were an archer or mage but another twinbladesman is fine. Marc is a twin swordsman and I am a ranger with Knives, but anyways go ahead I am helping Marc level up so you are correct about the fact that us three are the only ones 'cept Matt.
my gf and dennis joined the light side, so.... we basically would win by a land slide. any who, i am trying to use the knives or "sword"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Well... no, not at all. I just recently won a private lottery and I have 5.3 mil now and my normal character's almost 11, I need to find Matt so we can train together but we'll probably still end up beating your asses into the ground. Hell, joey might come to our side.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 pm

psh.. who knows, nice job on the private lottery thing. i finally decided on a character and i choose a human double blade person, i know i said i was gonna be an evil, but i ended up experimenting what i would like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm

*bison nod* good choice.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 am

Lancer wrote:*bison nod* good choice.
yeah, it's rather fun, i now am using a two hands required blade, it's pretty epic swinging around it madly at the monsters. lol bad part is if i go in pvp, which i have, the union of fury mages face rape me before i can even attack anyone, i suppose the level 15s are holding down the front lines.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum