VGC The Renascence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You

3 posters

Go down

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You Empty That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You

Post  Lancer Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm

List a name here and it shall come to pass in the new World order, you will sit in a throne while I totrure and/or kill them in any manner you desire, leaving you guilt free. The one I want deadis Raul Sancheren he is the one who stole my credit card and ruined half of my life. Go ahead and list requests here, you get one of this manner but I'd be happy to drag any of your adversarys to your residence and decapitate them, but you only get one torture since torture will most likely be banned in latter years of the regime.
TAKING REQUESTS..... NOW! :3 (No joey, Corey I will not kill, the puppit ammuses me I shall have him turned into a pain jester, inflicting massive amounts of pain apon himself at our beck and whim to amuse us, far worse than anything you could expect)
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Location : Waiting on Overlord Magoo, The Church of Magooglism, Magoogalopolis.

Back to top Go down

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You Empty Re: That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You

Post  Overlord Magoo Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Coriander. Death by rape.
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You Empty Re: That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You

Post  Lancer Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Overlord Magoo wrote:Coriander. Death by rape.
D: Your will be done, but that's gonna be a toughy, I think I might actually die before she does.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:53 am

First thing which Corey you mean the big one or fat one in Mrs. Vance
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

https://vgcreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You Empty i don't hate anyone >.<

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

i say this shit, goes against my rights as a christian.

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 pm

it is a tad overboard but thats what is fun.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Magoo Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 pm

ishi-kun wrote:i say this shit, goes against my rights as a christian.
Brandon, this is a thread where you can be like "ARG. I wish so and so would just go die." No one is really going to die. It's a way to vent anger.
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Overlord Magoo wrote:
Brandon, this is a thread where you can be like "ARG. I wish so and so would just go die." No one is really going to die. It's a way to vent anger.
Magoo hit the nail on the head, but I will do this when the regeim comes into power, so anyone pisses you off enough, tell me how when and why and I'll do it in front of you.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Magoo Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Lancer wrote:
Overlord Magoo wrote:
Magoo hit the nail on the head, but I will do this when the regeim comes into power, so anyone pisses you off enough, tell me how when and why and I'll do it in front of you.
Nate, NO ONE IS DIEING. Jesus, the regime will come into power and NOT KILL EVERYONE. That would be stupid.
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Overlord Magoo wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Overlord Magoo wrote:
Nate, NO ONE IS DIEING. Jesus, the regime will come into power and NOT KILL EVERYONE. That would be stupid.
But, remember, I said that ONE person, not evryone, that's like 15 people the world will probably not miss.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Magoo Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Lancer wrote:
Overlord Magoo wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Overlord Magoo wrote:
But, remember, I said that ONE person, not evryone, that's like 15 people the world will probably not miss.
Nate, EVERYONE will be missed by someone. Even hitler was missed after he died. He had a Mother and a Sister.
Overlord Magoo
Overlord Magoo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That One Bitch You Want To See Die In Aggony Before You Empty okay then

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 pm

um... i have no people i wantz to have burned for there insolence right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  SelkieNinja Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Thats fine this is like Matt and Nate said a stress reducer, also we need people NOT to be mad in VGC it is on a small pin and can fall at any moment and I for one don't want that to happen.
SelkieNinja
SelkieNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:36 pm

RoyalNin wrote:Thats fine this is like Matt and Nate said a stress reducer, also we need people NOT to be mad in VGC it is on a small pin and can fall at any moment and I for one don't want that to happen.
hope not

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancer Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Well I guess I'll save the torture for the pow, but that's probably not lethal torture since it's extraction of information then returning them to their place as magoo intends.
Lancer
Lancer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum